1. TERMINTATING LESSONS:
As An Alternative Idea: If you have to cancel a lesson due to sickness whether it's you or your child, think of doing an online lesson during your scheduled spot instead of coming into the studio for a make-up lesson. Or if your car stalls or you loose your keys, just call me and we can do a regular lesson online.
NOTE: You can make up missed lessons in the studio or online via video chat.
NON-EMERGENCY MAKE-UP LESSONS:
EMERGENCY MAKE-UP LESSONS:
1. DROPPING OFF OR PICKING UP YOUR CHILD - These rules are for the safety of your child:
2. LEAVING THE STUDIO DURING LESSONS:
3. SHOWING UP LATE OR EARLY FOR LESSONS:
1. COMMUNICATIONS - You can communicate with me 3 different ways. You can call me at 245-2748, or you can email me, email@example.com. But make sure you call or email in the mornings on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays or anytime on Tuesdays so that I can respond right away. And the third way you can communicate with me is to click the appointments link at the bottom of my website and fill out the form to set up an appointment with me. You can meet with me for any reason. We can meet online via chat or we can meet in the studio. I have all day on Tuesdays right up until 7:00pm to visit.
Here are some reasons to make an appointment with me:
2. Emails - There are 3 different emails that I will be sending that you need to be looking for:
3. WEBSITE HELPS - You can go to my website to get most questions answered in the following places:
My office hours are from 9:00am to 6:30pm Monday-Friday. If you call and I don't respond, it means I am conducting lessons. Just leave a message and I will get back with you within that day. You can also leave a message on the messaging bubble on my website. Or you can contact me through email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final lesson week is May 16th - 20th, 2022.
June is an open month if anyone would like to work on music. You pay per lesson.
The studio will close through the month of July and August (Summer Break).